Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

svennis pennis said:
Whats the SSN email address? Is it u2us@skysports.com?

Can't Email from work , please send this for me.

I believe it is their love of horses that has brought Michael & Alex together. I can see a true bond developing just like Albert & Harold who shared the love of their horse Hercules.

Hamann Pineapple said:
svennis pennis said:
Whats the SSN email address? Is it u2us@skysports.com?

Can't Email from work , please send this for me.

I believe it is their love of horses that has brought Michael & Alex together. I can see a true bond developing just like Albert & Harold who shared the love of their horse Hercules.

Sent! PMSL

just sent one, under the name Will, from devon.

if owen does join us (utd) it will be one of the worse signings since djemba djemba maybe worse! i think it is now time for fergie to hang up his coat, we have become a laughing stock. benzema turned us down, ribery turned us down, we sold ronaldo and tevez, two of our best players and we are replacing them with valencia and owen. its a bit of a joke. we are manchester utd!

will, from devon.

doubt it will be read

article-1194252-0567D078000005DC-181_468x344.jpg

I don't like Newcastle and never have but Owen has given them awful service and shown typical disgusting loyalty of the modern footballer.
It stinks that he can sign for 4 years play less than 80 games cost in excess of 40 million and then leave on a free leaving the club relegated.
I know the relegation was not his fault but the man obviously has no grasp of right or wrong.
He owes that club but walks away without looking back.
Having thought about it the red scum and he deserve each other.
Totally contradicted my previous post but this does irk me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.