Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

cashmoney said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
to be fair to Owen, he hasn't got some underlying loyalty to Newcastle. he's run his contract, and did what he could injury permitting. the guy has a stunning record in front of goal, no way he'd turn down a move to a bigger club

I know the little fucker. Other clubs looking at him have turned him down because they'd need him too be fit to start most games. The rags would have a fabulous finisher that they could use as sparingly as they want. Tevez only got them 5 league goals last season so if they get Owen on a free and he equals that they've in effect saved £25 mil and a shitloead on wages!

i agree with this, i would have had owen tbh. he's good to have on the bench defo

Its gonna be a gamble that will pay off handsomely or backfire hugely we will just have to wait and see which!

Are you all completely mad?
A while back when we were briefly linked with this cripple everyone threw the toys out saying "Oh fuck,no".
Now baconface signs him and its a great signing.
Even Bent Sam Allardyce gave him a bodyswerve.
Manure fans will put a brave face on this deal,along with their rent-boys in the media,but by any standards this makes them a laughing stock.
Stop being suckered by the Sky propaganda,wake up and smell the desperation of a club in decline.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
A while back when we were briefly linked with this cripple everyone threw the toys out saying "Oh fuck,no".
Manure fans will put a brave face on this deal,along with their rent-boys in the media,but by any standards this makes them a laughing stock.
Stop being suckered by the Sky propaganda,wake up and smell the desperation of a club in decline.

Thank fuck for that.

i'm laughing my cock off that they've lost tranny and herman munster and replaced them with a crock and a no mark..

they'll be up against it next year if rooney gets injured.

We should show these fuckers no respect at the swamp next season and batter 'em. With a midfield of Carrick and fat Predator we really should piss all over them

brady0 said:
cashmoney said:
skybluecelt1990 said:
to be fair to Owen, he hasn't got some underlying loyalty to Newcastle. he's run his contract, and did what he could injury permitting. the guy has a stunning record in front of goal, no way he'd turn down a move to a bigger club

I know the little fucker. Other clubs looking at him have turned him down because they'd need him too be fit to start most games. The rags would have a fabulous finisher that they could use as sparingly as they want. Tevez only got them 5 league goals last season so if they get Owen on a free and he equals that they've in effect saved £25 mil and a shitloead on wages!

i agree with this, i would have had owen tbh. he's good to have on the bench defo

PMSL

Some people said they would have him others didn't. Sky are putting him in a very positive light though

United fans show their love for their new forward line: <a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/n4rjc9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/n4rjc9</a>

From <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/ManUnitedCheat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/ManUnitedCheat</a>

I awoke this morning and proceeded to piss my sides, ManUre really are getting desperate.

Sadly knowing the fcuking spawny nature of these fcukwits, he'll stay injury free and bang a load in, that's the sort of luck these jammy bastards have had for years.

I wonder if Sir Baconface decide on Owen from his brochure?

Bwahahahaha...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.