Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

PSmyth07 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
PSmyth07 said:
A sicknote that bags loads of goals. He is a good signing.
he hasn't scored loads of goals for years now.

What about Santa Cruz? He's injury prone and hasn't scored loads of goals but we all think the sun shines out of his arse once he has signed for us.

Personally, I would have loved Owen to come to City.

Bet you really wanted Fowler as well?

We have been there, done it and worn the fookin t-shirt.

Not again thanks.

The rags are welcome to him.

Spindash said:
FDM displaying his soft spot for the rags again I see.

Michael Owen is a player i have wanted to play in a blue shirt for many years, i have said that many times on here.

1 in 3 in a shite team whilst being in and out of the side is decent. Robinho has a 1 in 3 record for us.
Owen brings nothing to the table, but his goalscoring, I think you would agree that Robinho(other than not playing as a striker)brings other things.

How can you compare Robinho to Owen, its a non contest thats like asking whos better between Messi and Vassell.

Owen cant make goals on his own like the way Tevez and Tranny did, Valencia and Owen is a major drop in class from Tevez and Tranny!

What so David Beckham isn't good enough but Mikey Owen is???

Oh please!

If he'd gone anywhere except the fuckin rags it'd have been pathetic, now it's just hilarious!

Just coz he's signed for them doesn't mean he isn't still finished, like he was this time last week...

The end times are indeed nigh!

unbelievable SSN how united have such positive press, if City were the club bidding on Owen we would be laughed at. Owen would be classed as past it,injury prone etc

1 in 3 in a shite team whilst being in and out of the side is decent. Robinho has a 1 in 3 record for us.
Owen brings nothing to the table, but his goalscoring, I think you would agree that Robinho(other than not playing as a striker)brings other things.

Owen has only ever brought goals to his clubs and thats all he has ever had to do, that's why he has played for top clubs.

He is a goalscorer, always has been, always will be.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Owen has only ever brought goals to his clubs and thats all he has ever had to do, that's why he has played for top clubs.

He is a goalscorer, always has been, always will be.
Would you say the same thing about Fowler?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.