Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

Widnes blue said:
Blue Phil said:
PMSL
THAT RAG ON SSN!
"ive been a massive united fan since 92, and was planning my first trip to old trafford this season, now i dont think i will bother"

I can reveal that my son, who hates Manure with a passion, was responsible for that email to SSN.

That is absolute CLASS! ;-)

Widnes blue said:
Blue Phil said:
PMSL
THAT RAG ON SSN!
"ive been a massive united fan since 92, and was planning my first trip to old trafford this season, now i dont think i will bother"

I can reveal that my son, who hates Manure with a passion, was responsible for that email to SSN.

god bless you and your son made my day never had this much fun in my life greatest day ever :)

Widnes blue said:
Blue Phil said:
PMSL
THAT RAG ON SSN!

Great work. Give yourself a pat on the back, you've brought him up well.

Teams in for him, stoke and Hull

Blackburn said no thanks

Buy of the summer my arse

Signing on fee? Wages? Not really a free signing is it

Tbh he should have taken a pay cut and stayed with newcastle, same as alot of them, to get them out of the championship, where they were responsible for putting them in.

smacks of desperationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, god i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen him on the Sky sports news web site in the rag shirt. Made me want to throw up.

You heared it here first: -

Danny Mills just spotted in that Chippie on stretford rd. Said he had a fair medical but they wern't too bothered as long as he could stand up straight when given a stick.

How they are reporting it as "shock of the summer transfer window"

i would have though Tevez turning them down, Barry to city would be more of a surprise than a mercenary joining the 1st top 10 club to give him a contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.