Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

Newcastle forum says it's a pay as you play deal, £10k a game. If he starts banging them in for the rags, that's a fucking good deal.

jim b said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Will be announced in the morning.

WUM

ITK

RAG

Blah blah blah

why is this on here ?who gives a sh@t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I not to sure Jim, I think that it is interesting watching the whole thing turn around. Obviously it's going to take a while, but never the less I'm taking great pride watching those wood lice scuttering for cover now the foundations are begining to crack.

If they are in for Owen then things ar'nt as rosie as their pretending it is.

stony said:
Newcastle forum says it's a pay as you play deal, £10k a game. If he starts banging them in for the rags, that's a fucking good deal.

10k a game? Bollocks. So, he's accepted a max of 20k a week?

I'm not having that at all.

ramsdale4 said:
If he can stay injury free and produce the form everyone knows he can then Utd have a very dangerous striker on their books.

To be honest I'm happy that Owen is going to a Club that will compete instead of the likes of Hull, as i think he still good enough to play at that level.
Its true anyone would look bad in that Newcastle team from last season, I mean look at Sir Joey he looked crap for them, but saved us alone a couple of seasons back.

stony said:

Hiya Stony,

Great when he's fit!!! Will he ever be fit though?

10K a game, jesus even I'll be better payed than him... :)

ManCityX said:
stony said:

10k a game? Bollocks. So, he's accepted a max of 20k a week?

I'm not having that at all.

basic + pay as you pay + goals bonuses .....could end up a good deal if he stay fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.