Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

Dirtymindz said:
With Man U in for Owen surely the tide is changing they want to sign a player that no one in premium league wants. Sam Alladyce said he is not worth spending all that money.

It just makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD that we are in for the likes of Tevez and Eto and Man U wants sign a player from relegated club which no one else wants to sign. I guess they need someone to lick the wrinkled balls of AF that would probably fall off by the end of the next season as he would spend most of his time off the pitch then on the pitch.

maybe red nose was told by the glazers that he couldn't spend any of the ronaldo money as it needed to go on paying debts (valencia they've wanted for months so the cash for that was probably set aside seperately) by that point their fans had got the idea it was going to be spent on players through the press (possibly quotes from the club, I didn't pay much attention) so they've had to get someone on a free just to pacify them, and rag fans don't yet know it but Owen is all they'll be getting!?

who knows, but it's a nice thought lol!

That Basketball headed Brazil on Talk Shite Sport and his nodding dog side kick are saying what a great signing he his...Turned down by Blackburn wanted by Hull and Stoke.... ..Smacks of deperation

Why does all the media including SSN think this is a great move for Owen AND The Rags??
Here are a few qutes from fans who have been watching him for the last 4 seasons which ultimately concluded in them being relegated before he walked away!

'Oh well, here we are, July the 1st, the parasitic malingering dwarf is no longer a Newcastle United player, good fucking ridance !

'hope he breaaks his fucking leg. I'm bitter when it comes to this little welsh prick'

'What truly baffles me is that he's spent 4 years being utterly shit and spectacularly injury prone with us which is just about 1 third of his proffesional career and he is still considered "world class" in so many circles, pundits, commentators, journalists all think hes still ace for some reason, it was through what should have been his peak as well 25-29, but if you take it out of his whole career and look at just his time with us 71 appearances and 26 goals in 4 years gets down to about 18 appearances 6-7 goals per season which is utter dog shit and its not like there is much else going on with his game other than scoring

mind boggling'

LOL !

Does anyone else think this deal was brokered on the racetrack.. maybe Fergie has taken him in a part exchange for a knock down offer on a horse...

Surely points to both of them riding off into the sunset only to be seen again @ Aintree etc..

Good times.. blue army on the rise !!

I'm confused, I thought Valencia was the best player ever but now it seems Owen is?

My mate knows Darren Fletcher and he reckons that David Batty is set to sign on Monday for the shit for 200k.

I really think on this one we should keep our own council till the end of the season .

Owen is a proven goal scorer and with the right service he can stick them in the net .

If we get Eto no one knows what he can do in the premiership .

What if Owen ends up scoring more than Eto next season , egg on face time I think .

So why don't we as Ciy fans for once just shut the f@ck up and gloat when something has happened rather than before .

MonsallBlue said:
Just said on Key103 sport report that he is due a medical this morning.

And how is this walking sick-note gonna pass a medical,unless they just cup his balls and ask him to cough?
This is just hysterical news,and further evidence that the talking scrotum has totally lost the plot.
No Benzema,no Ribery - Rollaroundo jumps ship,and now some plazzy scouse taff held together with elastoplast.
I give the swampshit 5 years,and they'll be fighting the drop.
And it couldn't happen to a more worthy bunch of scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.