Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

The Duky Blue said:
That Basketball headed Brazil on Talk Shite Sport and his nodding dog side kick are saying what a great signing he his...Turned down by Blackburn wanted by Hull and Stoke.... ..Smacks of deperation

I found that interesting aswell...seeing as melon head publicly questioned Owen's desire to even play football again on Talkshite about a month ago...seemed he'd had some sort of nod that Owen was going to hang up his boots and concentate on his horses.....hmmmm...

JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
Does anyone else think this deal was brokered on the racetrack.. maybe Fergie has taken him in a part exchange for a knock down offer on a horse...

Surely points to both of them riding off into the sunset only to be seen again @ Aintree etc..

Good times.. blue army on the rise !!

51V8ES2XQYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

if fergie thinks that valencia and owen is it then hes got this one dead wrong

if he has other targets in mind, and has just taken a pretty riskless gamble on owen as our sub striker then it MIGHT be a master stroke

lets face it 3 into 2 doesnt go, so if we did sign benzema then it would be a similar situation to last year with tevez, either someone would be a sub, which they wouldnt be happy about, or rooney would be playing left wing, which in a world cup year i dont think anyone would be happy about

owen comes in, happy on a pay as your play deal, decent option to come of the bench or as part of a rotation freeing up cash to build the squad, alot of people are forgetting its not as simple as replacing ronaldo and tevez because and giggs would of needed replacing regardless, if fergie has this in mind it isnt far wrong

alot of ifs and buts but i will reserve my judgement firstly for the 1st of september to see what else we do and secondly for next may when we see how much or how little owen has actually done

50/50 on this

hahaha

My sources have just told me owen completed a medical on his knee yesterday and will complete a full medical today and if all goes well he will a utd shirt on by tomorrow.

kippax88 said:
hahaha

My sources have just told me owen completed a medical on his knee yesterday and will complete a full medical today and if all goes well he will a utd shirt on by tomorrow.

YOUR SOURCES? What a tw@t! It was on Sky sports news 3 minutes before you posted that. WTF is the point??????

kippax88 said:
hahaha

Jesus H Christ. Stop being such a cock knocker.

Cheesy said:
kippax88 said:
hahaha

Jesus H Christ. Stop being such a cock knocker.

Ha, brings back memories of Jay and Silent Bob. But I am inclined to agree, it's getting tedious.

kippax88 said:
lol that was my source :p they sent it me via television.

LIST.

Cheesey are you a mod? Can I PLEASE be given mod powers for 24 hours?? This board would be cleaner than Mark Bosnich's left nostril.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.