own up if you wanted Ireland out last season thread

Wouldnt say I wanted him out, knew he had potential but had my doubts he'd ever realise it.

And at the rumoured £8m I would have been happy for us to sell.

I supported him from day one. Not being smug as I knew I was right all along and felt little need to prove it to anyone.

Hopefully you people have learned your lesson and will keep it shut regarding Jo etc?

I did, I'm big enough to admit it. He's changed man & player.

Now I'm hoping the same time next season, I'm saying the same thing about MH !!!

moomba said:
Wouldnt say I wanted him out, knew he had potential but had my doubts he'd ever realise it.

yep same here, wasn't impressed last season at all, but sensational so far this season!! good on him for turning it round!

Being proved wrong on these occasions is fantastic! I look forward to the 'who wanted Hughes out' thread in the near future ;)

No and the same for Johnson he will come good for us if we give him time
Thay are both only kids

Yep.

Went to watch City away somewhere last season and he gave 90% of his passes away.

Folded my arms in disgust, and every time he got the ball, thought 'why give it to him, he only gives it away'. And he did.

And it was the same at home.

Yeah, I thought he was garbage.

I don't think that now though, hence my soul cleansing on here now.

bluemoon1078 said:
moomba said:

yep same here, wasn't impressed last season at all, but sensational so far this season!! good on him for turning it round!

Being proved wrong on these occasions is fantastic! I look forward to the 'who wanted Hughes out' thread in the near future ;)

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.