own up

i have have never done the so called poznan and will never do it, your choice, what are you going to do when a gang of away fans turn up wearing just pink undies, will you copy them... no thought not

pissedagain said:
i have have never done the so called poznan and will never do it, your choice, what are you going to do when a gang of away fans turn up wearing just pink undies, will you copy them... no thought not

I wish I was you.

After all your logic is flawless.

We do copy everything that every away fans do.

I see you are copying the rags in being a...........

Our foreign coloured players must be thinking "wtf is going on? - one minute the fans are waving bananas at me, then when i score they all turn their backs on me..."

maybe if i went to the games i'd understand what it's all about, but tell me, when your backs are all turned, don't you want to take a look over your shoulder to see the players celebrating??

it's all very bizarre

Super Mario said:
Our foreign coloured players must be thinking "wtf is going on? - one minute the fans are waving bananas at me, then when i score they all turn their backs on me..."

maybe if i went to the games i'd understand what it's all about, but tell me, when your backs are all turned, don't you want to take a look over your shoulder to see the players celebrating??

it's all very bizarre

Hmmmmmmm maybe not there fella!

fbloke said:
Super Mario said:

it's all very bizarre

Hmmmmmmm maybe not there fella!

if you didn't know it - you might think it!

Super Mario said:

it's all very bizarre

Dear oh dear...

dw7 said:
180761_10150185769347538_667557537_8931311_6044449_n.jpg

Was this the picture they showed

Misrable sod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.