own up

benCTID said:
dw7 said:
180761_10150185769347538_667557537_8931311_6044449_n.jpg

Was this the picture they showed

Misrable sod.

Who are you calling a miserable sod? I'd just followed through

No problem with people doing the Poznan when we score.
But doing it during open play is just stupid.
Apart from missing the play, it dilutes the effect when we score...

I would be more into it if we came up with it.
We'll be waving our footwear next ;)

My mate who sits next to me never does it, it's his thing, I'm hoping he's still not doing it all the way to wembley!!! Think it might be a good luck charm !!!

Personally it doesn’t bother me if people don’t do it. I myself always join in and love it but I find it annoying when fans around me then have a go at others for not doing it. For example there is a guy that sits next to me that goes to every match pretty much, home and away, and has done since he was in his teens – he must be in his 60’s now. He hardly stands up or claps when we score let alone do the bloody Poznan, but is he less of a fan – no. He’s probably been to more matches than 90% of the people that come on here. At the Aris match we were surrounded by people that don’t normally go (I swear the guy infront of me said “is that Wright Phillips?” when Vieira warmed up…and it wasn’t tongue in cheek), yet he had the cheek to have a go at the guy next to me for not doing the Poznan.

There you go, rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.