Owning a nice watch

oman0115

Always wanted a smart one,Any recommendations? Would you buy new or are second hand ones with a service behind them the way to go.

I would love to spend 5k and get an Iwc but that’s me living in dreamland! Maybe a k, I quite like the look of tag formula one
Yeah a grand I think is a difficult price range on what to go for. I personally like seiko and have a cult following. Omega speed master are nice but reckon you looking around 2500 for a decent one.

Yeah a grand I think is a difficult price range on what to go for. I personally like seiko and have a cult following. Omega speed master are nice but reckon you looking around 2500 for a decent one.
This is why I am thinking maybe go a reputable second hand supplier

I've never been able to justify it. I bought a Longines in Oz years ago as the prices were far cheaper than here. I lost it on a beach and bought a £300 Seiko perpetual-it's still going strong after 10 years.

I've never been able to justify it. I bought a Longines in Oz years ago as the prices were far cheaper than here. I lost it on a beach and bought a £300 Seiko perpetual-it's still going strong after 10 years.
To be honest I got a fake IWC in MBK shopping mall in Bangkok, still going strong after 7 years just always wanted a legit one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.