Oxford - Post Match Thread

We all knew he was going to be very good DAX but I think this lad could turn out to be the best English player of a generation. Early days but not since Paul Lake have I seen a homegrown player look so accomplished from the start of his career.
Mason Mount,although 18 months older,is another with the ability to be incredible.

Even a foreign language commentary is preferable to Tyler, ratboy and their ilk. There's no getting angry with their constant drivel, and sounding like someone died when we score.
Agreed just posted on another forum is gave foreign commentary every game given the choice, my TV was safe from things being thrown or getting a kicking last night.

To be fair to Mahrez he took it really well

I didn't think we controlled the game as we should have and it was a little frenetic, but that added to the enjoyment
Oxford tried to have a go, so I doff my cap to them for that and you can only beat what's in front of you, so 3-0 away from home in a cup................ happy days

I thought we controlled the game well for the most part. We did lose the ball cheaply a few times and, of course, once is too many but they offered very little threat. They were organised and hard working and the pitch seemed narrower than an EPL one, which makes it harder to stretch them.

More info. - Match highlights are on at 10-30pm Freesat channel 167 - Quest - tonight.

Oxford Utd fan in peace.
Would like to thank Manchester City for fielding a strong team last night with names people have heard of. One absolute peach of a pass in the 2nd half from LB ( I think to player on RW that was worth the price of admission alone.
I hope you all had a safe journey home, I am also sending this in your forum as a supposed OUFC fam claims one of your mini buses went home minus the windows.... if this is true I can only apologise on behalf of the fans in the stadium as if this happened this would have been so called hard kids who have never probably been inside our 3 sided breeze block.
Anyway good luck for the rest of the season.

Judging by the round dates we have spurs away on the Monday 29th the 4th rounds are to be played on the 30th and 31st talk about close

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.