Oxford - Post Match Thread

Oxford were poor tbh, but we can only dismantle what is put in front of us..and with a much weakened team. Foden,Zinche and Diaz take a bow :)

Only a decade with Phil Pep? Is the world coming to an end in 2028? More like 15 years I would think.

Managed to blag a ticket in Oxford hospitality and was lucky enough to be sat right behind Foden as he drove the ball into the net. Superb finish. Even the Oxford fans were appreciative and gave Silva a decent reception when he went off.

Also got to have a chat with David Oldfield and relive his two goals in the 5-1. Very nice fella.

Just watched the match. Great to see so many youngsters playing. Foden MOTM without a doubt. Set up two goals with great passes and finished it off with his first senior goal. Shame that Diaz had to come off. The future is blue.

You learned that tonight?
We all knew he was going to be very good DAX but I think this lad could turn out to be the best English player of a generation. Early days but not since Paul Lake have I seen a homegrown player look so accomplished from the start of his career.

:) Didn't realise until I saw it on TV just how good Foden's pass to Mahrez was: right out of the KDB playbook.

To be fair to Mahrez he took it really well

I didn't think we controlled the game as we should have and it was a little frenetic, but that added to the enjoyment
Oxford tried to have a go, so I doff my cap to them for that and you can only beat what's in front of you, so 3-0 away from home in a cup................ happy days

Watched a stream yesterday and the commentating was a disgrace as usual:
"It took Phil Foden X games (was it 18 he said maybe) to score his first Manchester City goal"
was the reaction when young Phil scored. Nothing surprises me any longer though.

Watched a stream yesterday and the commentating was a disgrace as usual:
"It took Phil Foden X games (was it 18 he said maybe) to score his first Manchester City goal"
was the reaction when young Phil scored. Nothing surprises me any longer though.

Portugeuse commentary on my stream and it was ace.

Was a joy to watch a young kid playing with style and determination, rounded off with a cracking goal.

Portugeuse commentary on my stream and it was ace.

Was a joy to watch a young kid playing with style and determination, rounded off with a cracking goal.
Even a foreign language commentary is preferable to Tyler, ratboy and their ilk. There's no getting angry with their constant drivel, and sounding like someone died when we score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.