Oxford Utd (A) - LeagueCup QF - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Bravo
Cancelo - Garcia - Ferna - Angelino
Gundo - Rodri - Foden
Mahrez - Jesus - B Silva

As much as I’d like Doyle to start in place of Rodri and Howard-Belis in place of Fernandinho ... I see Pep going with the team above given it’s the QF now ...

Foden should absolutely be up for it given it was against them last year he scored his first City goal (if my memory serves me right) ... and given his start today and being taken off early in second half, he’s a sure starter come Wednesday.

C’mon City ... with the league position we find ourselves in, the two domestic cups would take a little extra importance this second half of the season alongside Champions League ... if we bag 4 again, like last year, just replacing the PL with CL, it won’t be that bad I guess ;)

Villa v liverpool
Oxford v City
Everton v Leicester
united v Colchester

If we get through with Villa and Colchester could be a great set of semis and final

Id honestly go Bravo, Garcia, THB, Angelino, Cancelo, Gundogan, Doyle, Foden, Mahrez, Braaf and one of the young strikers. Rest everyone for Saturday.

I'll be there on Wednesday so hope to see a good few of the young lads.

We ain’t winning the league so we might as well go relatively strong.

Bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Garcia
Angelino
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Mahrez
Silva B
Foden
Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.