Oxford Utd (A) - LeagueCup QF - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way pep letting this trophy go.

League gone so a strong team out & get it done by half time then rest players hopefully

I wouldn't have Ederson, Fernandinho or KDB in the starting eleven because of how key they are and I think Sterling needs a rest but apart from that, we may as well go strong now the league has gone. I doubt we'll see the likes of Doyle or Poveda starting because I think Pep will have this trophy in his sights now.

Bravo
Cancelo
Garcia
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Rodri
Foden
Gundogan
Mahrez
B Silva
Jesus

Villa v liverpool
Oxford v City
Everton v Leicester
united v Colchester

If we get through with Villa and Colchester could be a great set of semis and final
I want scum next, then dippers. To hell with them, time to make a statement.

Both Angelino and Zinchenko need playing time, so both might start this game, Zinch in midfield.

Bravo
Cancelo
Harwood
Garcia
Angelino
Gundy
Mahrez
Bernardo
Zinchenko
Foden/Dave
Jesus/Raz

Win early, rest the players for the weekend. Good that Leicester are also involved in the midweek game.

Win this and I believe we will get dippers next. We are the only ones to stop these vermin, unless they’re going to be allowed to fluke/cheat their way through this as well.
Dippers will get turned over by Villa tomorrow, seeing as they are playing their kids I’d expect Villa to go full strength.

watched oxford lose 1 nil to mk Don's on the weekend. truly awful team, couldn't create any chances against one of the worst league one sides going atm.

no matter how many kids we put out we should be able to beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.