Oxford V York

I'm in the opposite camp on this one. I've got a mate who's a York fan, and there today with his son. Not a good start though. Great finish, but poor mix up between defender and goalkeeper.<br /><br />-- Sun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm --<br /><br />Game over.....2-0

Got a mate who's an Oxford fan, went with him a few weeks back when they beat Alty. Would like to see them in the football league again, don't belong in the conference. They're well on top, just hit the post too

Shame, York is a class day out an dnot too far away.

Maxwell's team on the other hand...

Damn, I missed the York goal. Game back on......<br /><br />-- Sun May 16, 2010 5:56 pm --<br /><br />Just seen the York goal. Oh my Lord, if York go on to win this, the Oxford keeper will be gutted. He was the fans player of the year as well!

Backed York before the game just becasue I had a feeling there would be an upset.Though I wouldn't mind seeing Oxford come up as they are a big club who should be in league (they are arguably bigger than a few PL sides!)

mcfc83 said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Oxford come up as they are a big club who should be in league (they are arguably bigger than a few PL sides!)

No they're not. You obviously don't remember last time they were in the top division. Wigan are a big club compared to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.