P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

Just seen some youtube with The Diddler at a Manchester United event offering a night at his Party with Wio, Chuckle, and Becks...Perhaps "Does He Take It Up De arse" may have been a more accurate song

Puff is more bi than gay. So swings both ways, And a massive cuck according to the alleged comments from the Kim Porters diary.

Likes to see his woman get it and him watching on. Strange but each to their own.

Rumour has it, Jigga and his woman are too involved in this as much as Puff. Leonardo Di Capri, Usher, Ashton Kutcher, Oprah, the list is endless. Again nothing proven yet, but from what iv heard from witnesses, they are all in on it.

But this type of shit is not new in the music or acting world.

Woody Allen married his step daughter right......
Oprah ?

So many different strands yet they all have a common theme which makes me think some of the allegations could be true.

It certainly making me rethink the meaning of some song lyrics.

If anyone ever finds out the truth the people involved will just use their platform to propagate a lie that it's a conspiracy theory.

I have my own theory, people who want to be famous and or powerful have huge egos that have to be fed, so that ego is fed using the people underneath them.

Most people who have strived to be famous are wrong 'uns by default :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.