P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

When (let) the Chips fall where they may ...even Davis n the likes will be in the fryer, too.
These music moguls are untouchable. I'd rather not get into too much detail, or I might get labeled something I'm not. Like an anti -.....

Russell Simmons has a lot to answer for, but he's off the radar, and with no extradition agreement between the U.S. and Bali, he's in the clear for now.

As for Clive, he’s on his last leg... won’t be long before he checks out.

See all these allegations has nothing to do with Diddy being BI or GAY. It's the child abuse allegations and the trafficking that will take him down.

These music moguls are untouchable. I'd rather not get into too much detail, or I might get labeled something I'm not. Like an anti -.....

Russell Simmons has a lot to answer for, but he's off the radar, and with no extradition agreement between the U.S. and Bali, he's in the clear for now.

See all these allegations has nothing to do with Diddy being BI or GAY. It's the child abuse allegations and the trafficking that will take him down.
I hear you.

Online search:

Diddy + Steve Harvey
Diddy + Kardashian
Diddy + Bieber
Diddy + Oprah
Diddy + Kutcher
Diddy + Di Caprio
Diddy + will Smith/ jade smith

And the list is endless....

Celebs deleting tweets, covering their tracks, leaving the country ..

And their former bodyguards are now exposing them one by one on youtube

Nothing is factual right now. But these are more than rumours.
So every person he is friends with then , nothing factual , faints , lol

Yeah I didn’t think he’d been arrested for being gay or bi.

So every person he is friends with then , nothing factual , faints , lol
after dark attendees .... they all been mentioned by former friends bodyguards etc. Lets just say they were aware of the ongoings...

u believe the Epstein list or just a myth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.