P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

Has anyone been hearing about these raids by FBI and Homeland security on P.Diddys properties?

All to do with child trafficking, rapes and murders apparently
Last I’d heard he’s giving up others for lighter sentence including Jay Z

Just seeing if anyone knows anymore specifics

I'm surprised you're only just catching on to all of this.

But I guess it will depend on the music circles you know of.

This has been talked about in 'certain communities' for AGES!!

He's been distancing himself from the rap scene and being attacked from for doing so. Some accusing him of doing a Russel Brand of using his experience as a conspiracy theory tool.

Wonder if he performs Cave woman at shows, or plays it to white female co actors.

He's been distancing himself from the rap scene and being attacked from for doing so. Some accusing him of doing a Russel Brand of using his experience as a conspiracy theory tool.

Jackson has been distancing himself from a scene that doesn't speak of Black issues and the working class as a whole. His mainstay topic is about having a 'gangsta' mindset i.e., militant.

That's mostly gone, these days.

1711626190904.gif
'The list so far:
'Allegedly'1711626795624.gif
  • Stevie J (Steven Aaron Jordan), a music producer and television personality
  • A redacted name of a Philadelphia rapper who dated Nicki Minaj
  • A Grammy Award-winning R&B singer who had trouble with law enforcement after assaulting a Bajan billionaire, whose name was also redacted.
  • Yung Miami, who was not labeled as a celebrity in the filing
  • Prince Harry
  • Bishop T.D. Jakes
  • Cassie Ventura, a singer and dancer
  • Georgia Mass Choir
  • Donald Lawrence, songwriter and music producer
  • The Clark Sisters
  • Smokie Norful
  • Faheem Muhammad
  • DeForrest Taylor
  • Jose Cruz
...set to spiral even more, once Diddy himself gets into his 'Nino Brown' mode the bus won't be lifted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.