P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

Harry's name came up as an example of Coombs innocence of esteemed people in his presence.

However, William was not, even though there are photos of them together at the same event.

I suppose one is about to sit on the throne, though...

I think I misunderstood the original comment on this, which read like the actor was linked with the investigations. Either way, I'll stay out of it.

I may not be well up on the rap scene but everything I see is usually Bling, gold or diamond teeth, talking about bitches or guns
I didn’t think that kind of scene would appeal to him

Not sure how any offence could’ve been taken if I’m honest

I dunno, you need to think about how 'Snoop Dogg' hangs out with Martha Stewart and De Niro with '50 Cent'.

Money and power recognises money and power.

Are you going to say you could never imagine the Clintons hanging out with Trump or Epstein at some point...?

I dunno, you need to think about how 'Snoop Dogg' hangs out with Martha Stewart and De Niro with '50 Cent'.

Money and power recognises money and power.

Are you going to say you could never imagine the Clintons hanging out with Trump or Epstein at some point...?

I’m just gonna move on from this

This is silly.

But, I'll not get into issues you seem not to understand... Or maybe you do and still have the same view?
He’s a wrongun because he’s a trump muppet. Trump supporters are wronguns. You’d know that.

You can have an opinion, mate.

It's fine.

Thanks. But with this one I was questioning the chain. Doesn't really matter either way, I had no point to make, just checking my understanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.