P & O

I must admit I would rather listen to some good music and watch city than put my finger up someone's arse.

Interesting I read that if you want to convince your other half to have anal sex you need to start with finger in the ass first. Let her get comfortable with that feeling then put two fingers in. When she is ok with that the dick is not a problem

Interesting I read that if you want to convince your other half to have anal sex you need to start with finger in the ass first. Let her get comfortable with that feeling then put two fingers in. When she is ok with that the dick is not a problem
giphy.webp

I am late to this thread.

I am confused as some press/media say the workers were sacked. Some press/media say made redundant.

If the workers were sacked wouldnt that mean that they were each given one verbal warning and two written warnings ?. What will they have done to warrant being sacked immediately, normally its something like fighting a work colleague.

If they were made redundant they is a procedure to follow. Also does this mean that P&O have to change 800 job titles to get round the redundancy ?

Or don't P&O have to work within British law ?

I am late to this thread.

I am confused as some press/media say the workers were sacked. Some press/media say made redundant.

If the workers were sacked wouldnt that mean that they were each given one verbal warning and two written warnings ?. What will they have done to warrant being sacked immediately, normally its something like fighting a work colleague.

If they were made redundant they is a procedure to follow. Also does this mean that P&O have to change 800 job titles to get round the redundancy ?

Or don't P&O have to work within British law ?
They were told their employment was to end by video message. It can't have been mass sackings as there were no disciplinary hearings. However I'm sure the media added to the confusion by saying staff had been sacked.
Early reports said there would be generous redundancy payments though no details were made public and it doesn't appear P&O followed any recognised procedures.
Ministers are claiming to be upset and are talking big, P&O don't really care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.