P & O

Wankers, it surely must be illegal as it goes against all employment laws.

If I was the Union, I would consider scuttling the ships rather than letting foreign cheap labour on board.

Wankers, it surely must be illegal as it goes against all employment laws.

If I was the Union, I would consider scuttling the ships rather than letting foreign cheap labour on board.
There's a sit in protest taking place on the boats lead by RMT. One of my good friends is on one and reporting through his SM feed on it.

I'll be interested to see if the stand off taking place will be covered by the media fairly.

There's a sit in protest taking place on the boats lead by RMT. One of my good friends is on one and reporting through his SM feed on it.

I'll be interested to see if the stand off taking place will be covered by the media fairly.
I wish him the best of luck. This sort of behaviour cannot be tolerated.

He's just seen me 3 minute the video sent to all employees.

It's piss boiling. Too long to upload here. I'm sure it'll end up on Twitter at some point.

Of course it won't.
But
"When the workers take the notion....
EVERY SHIP UPON THE OCEAN WE CAN TIE WITH MIGHTY CHAINS"

Didn't realise they were owned by a Dubai company.
Claim to be losing 100m per year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.