PA For Spurs Game New Info

kramer said:
Just so that it doesn't get lost in the other thread

I was speaking with Andy Derbyshire, the stadium and events manager, today about the PA in general and he confirmed that at tomorrow's game there will be a singer on the pitch singing City songs to get the crowd going! When the teams come out the PA will be silent, so it is up to us to generate the atmosphere

Oh ffs. Why do our club want to be the rags?!!! Unless it's Jimi Goodwin or one of the Gallaghers I'll take it back, but for now it's fuckin gay!

mcfcbowl said:
if it's anything like the singer at bolton i will personally murder him

This was my 1st thought, how much i laughed and cringed at Bolton. Just turn everything of early and leave the gimmicks alone.

As long as the PA is silent when the teams are in the tunnel, I dont mind what goes on before.

Once the players are in the tunnel though its upto us from there on in, so we better all be ready to sing our hearts out.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please DO NOT DO THIS!

Hopefully it's a wind-up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.