PA For Spurs Game New Info

It might be oasis re joining for one last sing song

then again it could be Hatton & Flintoff after an all day session,

Remember the final match at Maine Road ? Yes they are bringing back the Blues Brothers !!!!

In defence of the club, who are trying, the atmoshere at times has been embarassing to say the least. Saying "leave it to us" might work at Stoke or Pompey but I'll guarantee if we are not in front after 15 minutes some of our fans will be on the backs of the players. That said, every single one of us should be prepared to make a lot of noise for 90 minutes no matter what.

COME ON NORTH STAND
We'll meet again don't know were don't know when but we will meet again one sunny day

The opera singer at the reebok earlier on in the season was so funny, would hate it if city got a singer though :/

Blue Smarties said:
I already KNOW the fucking lyrics, I don't need a fucking singer on the pitch to sing them to me ffs

I agree it fucking Embarrising having some one on the pitch singing, If us fans can get up for it for this game I give up.

mcfcblue240 said:
It might be oasis re joining for one last sing song

then again it could be Hatton & Flintoff after an all day session,
Now that would be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.