Pab Zab turns up to watch the kids on his holidays.

Love the way he's embraced our club and our country, unlike others, I could see him still having a role at the club when he's buzzers age, an I hope he is. Nice one zabba pure quality mate!

Payback for the compassionate leave he was afforded by City when his dad was in a coma?

I'm not saying that the club shouldn't have allowed him to return to Argentina, but this may be his way of showing his thanks.

Joga Bonito said:
Yea he turned up particularly to take a look at his older club, doubt he'll be showing up against Nijmegan next week lol

He didn't play for Hyde United, but was happy to support our EDS when they played Chelsea a few weeks back - sat in the stand with his missus. Happy to sign autographs for the kids. Absolutely no 'superstar footballer' attitude!

In fairness, I'm sure he was pleased to catch up with old colleagues at Espanyol, but like others just think Zabba is a top fella!

zab is a top pro never moans when not in the team and also taking time out to go and watch citys kids respect to the guy

Zab has taken a couple of the young lads under his wing,looking after the Spanish speaking kids.what a legend.

Top guy and massive credit to him for coming to watch the game when most other footballers would just be lay on a beach somewhere.

Players like him is what the foundation of our squad should be built on. Him Nige Kompany Hart Richards etc seem to have really taken the club to their heart and they make you feel like they care just as much as we do, which is great when we live in era where footballers don't seem to give a shit

Down the years I have been blessed to watch a handfull of players who fell like us in love with our football club.
They walk as giants among us glorified by the admiration and respect of the fans.
For me in recent years these include Rosler-Dickoff-Goater though one of the first one's I regognised was Dave Connor in 1966.
Its not about skill, its almost an indefinable factor but regognised by fans. Zabeleta for me has joined the elite.
Sad to say Tevez never will, despite being one of the finest players on the planet.
Zabeleta is one of us and we know it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.