Pab Zab

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.
Sorry mate but he is not good enough.... Great determination & effort, but abilty & application, the guy is lacking for the top level. Although would never slag him off & always get behind all players!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
when did we play Villa?

Back end of last season, Zab played left back and had his best ever game in a City shirt. Up against Young.
Pretty certain Bridge played lb in this game because I think I finally snapped with his incompetence in allowing young to get his cross in every single time!!!

howfen blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Back end of last season, Zab played left back and had his best ever game in a City shirt. Up against Young.
Pretty certain Bridge played lb in this game because I think I finally snapped with his incompetence in allowing young to get his cross in every single time!!!

That is correct. I was going mental.

howfen blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

You may be right, but Zab still played directly up against Young that day, for whatever reason.

Bridge's incompetence is such, his lamentable talents just merge together, rather than any one game.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
howfen blue said:

You may be right, but Zab still played directly up against Young that day, for whatever reason.

Bridge's incompetence is such, his lamentable talents just merge together, rather than any one game.
Haha that's true the terrible performances just merge into one big nightmare!! Bet he's in the top 5 highest paid full backs in the world that joker as well!!

C_T_I_D said:
howfen blue said:

Wrong as Young was playing on the opposite flank to Bridge.

He cuts in from the left flank, up against the right-back.

Zab was indeed up against Young, with an equally piss poor Milner also trying his luck with no change out of Pascal.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
C_T_I_D said:

Wrong as Young was playing on the opposite flank to Bridge.

He cuts in from the left flank, up against the right-back.

Zab was indeed up against Young, with an equally piss poor Milner also trying his luck with no change out of Pascal.
He was swapping with Downing that day,Milner was totally anonymous that day he got a bit of a lesson that day off old paddy worryingly!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.