Pab Zab

He gives his all , i'll give him that ......

although , like Gareth Barry , he has a tendency to give away stupid and dangerous free kicks outside the penalty area .

SuperKevinHorlock said:
For me an Argentine Tiatto, top man Zab keep up the great work.
2nd fav city player for me behind NDJ.

Danny Tiatto is not fit to lace Pablo Zabaleta's boots!

The better half and I both made him MotM.

The man always gives everthing and often doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't care what his supposed shortcomings are.

This guy is a legend, tremendous pro, and NEVER lets us down.

For a non-left back, he puts some previous City players in that position to shame.

Apparently for someone with no pace, that's Ashley Young, Evra and Nani who have now failed to show him a clean pair of heels.

And don't get me started again on De Jong.

He was immense last night.

Every word the truth. Really can't wait to see Kolorov at LB and Zab at RB.

De Jong just gets better and better. This time last year many would have shipped him out but now he's one of the first names on the sheet.

lancs blue said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
For me an Argentine Tiatto, top man Zab keep up the great work.
2nd fav city player for me behind NDJ.

Eh?? I suppose it's all about opinions but Tiatto was a plank of a player. Zaba is far superior, the only real similarity is the tendency to dive into rash challenges now and then.

i agree zab is the perfect pro never moans just gets on with it but does tend to give free kicks away in dangerous positions should be in the team every week

Spot on the comments ref Zab. Quality player, loves this club has learnt the lingo and born to wear Blue. In my top 4 beyond NDJ, Vinnie and Carlos. If only Mancio would have started with Kolarov and Micah and started Zab in M/F, I reckon we would have been more pro-active?!!

A very good utility player but what stops him becoming a regular and top player is his rash tackling.

Never doubt his quality and commitment!

Argentina2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.