Pab Zab

Citizen_Ando said:
Love him. Could argue that our mentality changed when he came on (not a dig at Richards btw) and Ribery struggled to influence the game afterwards.
Hate to say it, but Micah is a pale imitation of the player he was 2 or 3 seasons back. Zabba is a far better player.

In my opinion!

jimharri said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Love him. Could argue that our mentality changed when he came on (not a dig at Richards btw) and Ribery struggled to influence the game afterwards.
Hate to say it, but Micah is a pale imitation of the player he was 2 or 3 seasons back. Zabba is a far better player.

In my opinion!

I think that to suggest otherwise would be ridiculous. Micah has regressed, unfortunately through no fault of his own, while Zabaleta has kept on improving.

He's really turned it up a notch this season and has the rare aura of impregnability about him like Kompany.

He has the lot, everything you would want in a City player and IMHO truly world class, our very own unsung hero

Couldn't believe the percentage of fans in pre-season questioning his claim to the RB spot over Richards. Injuries have put that debate to bed but Zab's a cracking all-round full-back in his own right and a true Blue who never lets us down. People like him deserve that win tonight.

Cracking game tonight...would have him in over RIchards any day of the week. Micah needs a new start somewhere else otherwise he'll be playing a supporting role to Zab for at least the next couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.