Pab Zab

best right back in the world, proper fucking leader, deserves a love-in on here, how often does.a full-back change the course of a.game against the champions of Europe?showed Philip lamh up as well.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:00 am --<br /><br />
ws01 said:
He's gone to another level in the past year or so.

Dare say one of the best RB's in the world currently.
gonna have to call b.s. here, 'one of'??!!!

mcmanus said:
I've heard people say they wouldn't swap Kompany or Yaya for anyone else. I would not swap Pablo Zabaleta for any right back in the world.

i cant pretend to know much about current outstanding right backs across the globe ( my footballing knowledge is limited to this country) but i doubt very much there is a no.2 i would swap zabba for..
one of my fav attributes is when he is attacking up the pitch and someone sends a long cross-field pass in the air to him..his first touch control of the ball is out standing..dont think i,ve ever seen a full back with such outstanding ball control.
never ever seen this side of his game praised by an expert/the press etc..makes me wonder if they notice it or choose not to say anything or have never played football and dont know what a difficult skill that is..

a fantastic player, and one whose game came on a treat when he stopped trying to decapitate every opponent he came up against..the way he turned his game around is outstanding.

dennishasdoneit said:
mcmanus said:
I've heard people say they wouldn't swap Kompany or Yaya for anyone else. I would not swap Pablo Zabaleta for any right back in the world.

i cant pretend to know much about current outstanding right backs across the globe ( my footballing knowledge is limited to this country) but i doubt very much there is a no.2 i would swap zabba for..
one of my fav attributes is when he is attacking up the pitch and someone sends a long cross-field pass in the air to him..his first touch control of the ball is out standing..dont think i,ve ever seen a full back with such outstanding ball control.
never ever seen this side of his game praised by an expert/the press etc..makes me wonder if they notice it or choose not to say anything or have never played football and dont know what a difficult skill that is..

a fantastic player, and one whose game came on a treat when he stopped trying to decapitate every opponent he came up against..the way he turned his game around is outstanding.
played left back my whole life. gonna ask him to marry me+gf as he's the closest thing I have to God.

I love this guy so much!

He is the best RB in the world, forget lahm, pabzab is 100000x better in my eyes :-)

davymcfc said:
cinnamon blue said:
After a shaky start he was immense tonight . Epitomises everything you want from a city player . Total class
I don't think he had a shaky start at all. Came on at 2-0 down and had Ribery in his pocket the whole time.
Just after he came on, Ribery turned him inside out a couple of times, it looked like Ribery was trying to take the piss.
I was thinking 'careful Frank, you dnt want to piss zabba off'. Sure enough, Ribery did fuck all after that until The final whistle when Zabs gave him permission to leave the field. Epic display again from Pablo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.