Pablo Osvaldo

Looks like this guy at least knows where the net is, scoring at a 1 in 2 rate for the last 4 years

104 games and 50 goals.. cant find any penalty stats, but thats in spain and italy so decent leagues.

Whats not to like, Canavi at 30 goals season for £50m + or possibly 2 x 20 plus goals a season players for about 45m and the wages will probably be around the same as well...

Mind you it looks like someone is off back to germany if both these happen.

Would be quite an odd signing. You want your #4 striker to be quite level-headed, Osvaldo is quite nutty and openly criticised Roma's manager last season.

LoveCity said:
Would be quite an odd signing. You want your #4 striker to be quite level-headed, Osvaldo is quite nutty and openly criticised Roma's manager last season.

It's nonsense IMO. At the most i think it's City posturing and showing we have other options. Can't see why we'd go for him at all

dref619 said:
LoveCity said:

It's nonsense IMO. At the most i think it's City posturing and showing we have other options. Can't see why we lad go for him at all

I'm not sure though - Di Marzio doesn't lie and speaks of a meeting tonight between Txiki and Sabatini. Unless false info has been given to him about WHO the meeting is over... but Di Marzio is well respected and usually given good info.

Osvaldo is a quality player, abit batty but so was alot of great players, a very shrewd signing if true

LoveCity said:
dref619 said:
LoveCity said:

It's nonsense IMO. At the most i think it's City posturing and showing we have other options. Can't see why we lad go for him at all

I'm not sure though - Di Marzio doesn't lie and speaks of a meeting tonight between Txiki and Sabatini. Unless false info has been given to him about WHO the meeting is over... but Di Marzio is well respected and usually given good info.

He's clearly well connected , and if he says there's a meeting tonight I'd certainly back him in saying there probably is one. Can only hope he's being fed some bum info in regards to who the meetings over.

Some of you need to get it into your heads, we aren't going to be going out buying Cavani, Suarez, Falcao types every season. FFP wont allow us to do that.

There is nothing wrong with bringing in a 'decent' player who will get goals, who knows they may even become one of the best - Suarez was pretty much this when Liverpool signed him remember?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.