Pablo Osvaldo

Ray78 said:
City should pass on this one.

He had a relatively mediocre season at Roma this last campaign. I saw him play twice live and around half a dozen on ESPN. struggled to reproduce the awesome season of 2011/2012.

His temperament is suspect which is a negative the club must be aware of. If that can be kept in control, then he is worth a bid around those being speculated.

Personally, I would move for Lamela if and when we negotiate with Roma. He (Lamela) would be much harder to prise away though. He is real class.

Jnr Kisby said:
Some of you need to get it into your heads, we aren't going to be going out buying Cavani, Suarez, Falcao types every season. FFP wont allow us to do that.

There is nothing wrong with bringing in a 'decent' player who will get goals, who knows they may even become one of the best - Suarez was pretty much this when Liverpool signed him remember?!
Not really it was pretty clear Saurez was world class even at Ajax ,he was almost getting a goal a game.

Andouble said:
almost half a dozen players on Roma I'd rather have over this guy.
I looked at their squad and didn't see anyone really besides Marquinhos.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
TonyM said:
Andouble said:
almost half a dozen players on Roma I'd rather have over this guy.
I looked at their squad and didn't see anyone really besides Marquinhos.

*cough*Lamala*cough*
Isn't he very right sided and we are after left sided players (LB/LM/AML)?

We don't absolutely need a CB but I would think a chance at Marquinhos would not be missed given his age and class. (Especially if they were willing to take Maicon which would give Richards more of a chance of playing)

Maybe the difficulties in getting a LW is leading towards us playing Aguero left of 2 strikers?

E.g.
................Hart
Zabba Kompany Nastasic Clichy
....... Ferandinho Yaya
Silva Negrado Osvaldo Aguero

(Subs from: Given, Richards, Marquinhos, Barry, Milner, Rodwell, Navas, Nasri, Guidetti, etc)

Aguero does spend a lot of time on the left :-)

not for me has a bit of a prima donna attitude like ibrahimovic with half the talent, could be wrong but i think it was him who punched lamela in his face after a game.

Jnr Kisby said:
Some of you need to get it into your heads, we aren't going to be going out buying Cavani, Suarez, Falcao types every season. FFP wont allow us to do that.

There is nothing wrong with bringing in a 'decent' player who will get goals, who knows they may even become one of the best - Suarez was pretty much this when Liverpool signed him remember?!

There actually is something wrong with bringing in Negredo AND Osvaldo.

a big NO from me,completely underwhelmed when ive seen this guy play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.