Pablo Osvaldo

pudge said:
If that's the case then your Osvaldo Roma shirt should still suffice

Only have one team in Serie A.
And the likes of salty, depressed, bandwagon City fans like you sometimes makes me question supporting MCFC as my EPL team.

Citizenhill said:
Players isn't everything, the manager is a major part of how things go as well, Pellegrini did a lot with players inferior to the ones we have now and, really, are about to get in certain cases.

So that's why we are bringing in the run of your mill players because Pellgrini works better with them than the top players. I can't wait for the season to start because off to Carrington now for me trial I may be pushing 40 but Pellgrini is gonna turn me into a superstar.

Mike D said:
Citizenhill said:
Players isn't everything, the manager is a major part of how things go as well, Pellegrini did a lot with players inferior to the ones we have now and, really, are about to get in certain cases.

So that's why we are bringing in the run of your mill players because Pellgrini works better with them than the top players. I can't wait for the season to start because off to Carrington now for me trial I may be pushing 40 but Pellgrini is gonna turn me into a superstar.

I didn't even say that.

ACMilan said:
pudge said:
If that's the case then your Osvaldo Roma shirt should still suffice

Only have one team in Serie A.
And the likes of salty, depressed, bandwagon City fans like you sometimes makes me question supporting MCFC as my EPL team.
lol

cityfan41 said:
Far too many downers on here. With the addition of one
more striker we're in very good shape and will be challenging
for the title once again.

There are also too many happy clappers who throw their toys out the pram whenever someone dares to question a rumored signing.

If the rags were in for someone like Osvaldo then most would be laughing on here because like us they aim to be the very best, yet because we are rumored to be in for this guy then some on here will have no criticism uttered of him!!

A compromise perhaps that if he signs for us, he isn't a terrible player and will likely get goals for us, but nor likely will he set the premiership on fire.

argyle said:
A compromise perhaps that if he signs for us, he isn't a terrible player and will likely get goals for us, but nor likely will he set the premiership on fire.

Your 3rd choice striker arent meant to "set the prem on fire". Theyre meant to fill in when needed and provide as good as possible cover for the first 2 choices if unavailable... and possibly even more if the mood is right.

no top tier striker is going to sit on the bench and rot as 3rd choice - you guys tried that, and it didnt work.

you NEED osvaldos and the like on your team

Anybody who doesn't want him obviously didn't see him score in the Messi & friends vs Rest of World match.

ACMilan said:
argyle said:

Your 3rd choice striker arent meant to "set the prem on fire". Theyre meant to fill in when needed and provide as good as possible cover for the first 2 choices if unavailable... and possibly even more if the mood is right.

no top tier striker is going to sit on the bench and rot as 3rd choice - you guys tried that, and it didnt work.

you NEED osvaldos and the like on your team

This sums the whole transfer up nicely.

Not interested according to the Indy
-----------------------------------------------

City are progressing moves to sign the Sevilla striker Alvaro Negredo, though frontman Pablo Osvaldo is not heading to City, despite suggestions that they are closing in on the Roma player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.