Pablo Osvaldo

richards30 said:
ACMilan said:
Im buying an Osvaldo shirt.

home or away? your call

I think u should definitely go away!

wum.

Ive been nothing short of fantastic in this thread and want to buy an osvaldo shirt if he signs for you. I love osvaldo

help, or close thine lips

doomuk said:
dachoosen1 said:
Negredo scored 31 last year Tevez and Balotelli combined scored 32 yes its a huge step back, catch yourselves on. I kinda wish Roma where demanding 150 mil for Osvaldo or if Real/Barca were interested then more people mite rate him.Can really see Osvaldo and Negredo becoming great signings if we get them.

And the reasons thy aren't worth 150 mil and Real and Barca aren't interested is because they aren't good enough.
I wish Real we're interested in me. They aren't because I'm overweight and about as fast as a slow thing on a go slow.

What are they? 26? 28? And still never played for a big European club. There's a reason for that.

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:34 pm --

Cobwebcat said:
I'd be happy with just signing Suarez and keeping what we have.

Quality over quantity for me.

Agreed, although the chances of Liverpool selling and Suarez staying in England are slim at best.

The best premier league striker of the last decade who led his team to multiple leagues, cups and a champions league was signed at 26 from a club outside Europe's elite.

ACMilan said:
richards30 said:
ACMilan said:
Im buying an Osvaldo shirt.

home or away? your call

I think u should definitely go away!

wum.

Ive been nothing short of fantastic in this thread and want to buy an osvaldo shirt if he signs for you. I love osvaldo

help, or close thine lips
If that's the case then your Osvaldo Roma shirt should still suffice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.