Pablo really was the man

Indaparkside

Just been watching clips on you tube an amazing player who got the club, he ran his heart out for 90 odd minutes every time he pulled on a city shirt tackled like a lion and as he said on one of the clips I am manc now. I hope he comes back in some capacity a wonderful player man and human being as we saw with the mini zabba video

Just been watching clips on you tube an amazing player who got the club, he ran his heart out for 90 odd minutes every time he pulled on a city shirt tackled like a lion and as he said on one of the clips I am manc now. I hope he comes back in some capacity a wonderful player man and human being as we saw with the mini zabba video
Nail,head,hit.

Have become very cultured since this lockdown and thought thread was about Picasso but there really will only be one Pablo. Would love to see him back at City but what he had was natural and I don't know if you could train it into people

Have become very cultured since this lockdown and thought thread was about Picasso but there really will only be one Pablo. Would love to see him back at City but what he had was natural and I don't know if you could train it into people
Like a few of the lads who signed in that era, Pablo seemed to buy into the ethos of the club, and wasn't here solely for the money (though that might have helped attract him initially). Him, Vinnie, Dave and Kun all seem to have the same mental attitude towards the club. I always say that they are examples of how fans that got the chance to play for us would turn out. Slightly more skills than most fans though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.