Pablo really was the man

Like a few of the lads who signed in that era, Pablo seemed to buy into the ethos of the club, and wasn't here solely for the money (though that might have helped attract him initially). Him, Vinnie, Dave and Kun all seem to have the same mental attitude towards the club. I always say that they are examples of how fans that got the chance to play for us would turn out. Slightly more skills than most fans though!

It's a 'mindset, jim! We were very fortunate that at the time it was a natural characteristic of the backbone of the team, and the rest didn't really have an option but to buy into it!

zaba2.jpg

THE fucking man.

Have become very cultured since this lockdown and thought thread was about Picasso but there really will only be one Pablo. Would love to see him back at City but what he had was natural and I don't know if you could train it into people

I disagree.

His kind of mentality takes the right kind of person (and learner) to take onboard, but his footballing ability was very much raw when he arrived and he continued to develop and hone his skills.

I think he would be the right kind of character to have on a coaching roster.

A mate of mine was head of security at City for a while, one night he got a phone call and it was Pablo asking if he could come down for a tour with his Mrs, my mate said yes of course, he turned up 30 mins later and John took him all over the stadium, Pablo said he wanted a proper tour, he said this is my true home,I love him !

I don't think many people would have complained if he had of gone the summer after the takeover, but thank god he got his shot and took it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.