Pablo Zabaleta - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame he's not the player he once was, really wish he could have stayed in in a coaching role

He might come back in a coaching role.

The interview with Vieira, by Martin Keown, when the academy was built, suggested that the club really wants to retain a connection with some of the 'big' players, in the future.

The interview with Vieira, by Martin Keown, when the academy was built, suggested that the club really wants to retain a connection with some of the 'big' players, in the future.
Perhaps, really intrigued where he will go next, might fancy going stateside perhaps to nycfc :)

C_nd2FbXoAEojbF.jpg:small

Happy to hear, would love to see Zabs in the coaching dug out going mental with the rest of us one day.

Zabaleta: "Whatever happens at the end of the season, one thing for sure is my heart will be here and my love for this club is massive."
C_tvMjSXkAEe1uo.jpg:small

End of an era on Tuesday. One of the highlights of my life was bumping into him in tescos east didsbury just doing his shopping like any guy would .....
PABLO ZABALETA will leave Manchester City at the end of this season and sign for West Ham on a two year deal.
The club have announced they will not be renewing the Argentine club legend’s contract and he will join the Hammers on a free.
He will bid an emotional farewell to the Etihad on Tuesday night in what will be his final home game for the club against West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.