Pablo Zabaleta - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think I'd be pleased as a Hammer if this is true. First Arbeloa, then Zabaleta. Two ageing Right Backs for a position that requires pace. But maybe it's more for a dressing room influence. And maybe he wants to experience London in more depth before he goes back (most likely) to Spain for retirement

Pablo Zabaleta will end his 9-year stay at City this summer after the club failed to offer him the 2-year deal he wanted. [@MullockSMirror]

I will cry

I would give him the 2 year deal he wants only if his wish was to then follow on into coaching and have him step into the u18 vacant manager's position, if anything he will at least instill some passion and fight into the silky skilled youth that we have, plus it means he will still be here and complete hi 10 years, a magnificent feat for one of our "mercenary players" pfft

C_LeURmWAAA8_Hd.jpg:small

Pity we then have to travel to Watford, but I think it could be quite an emotional evening when the final whistle sounds against the Albion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.