Pablo Zabaleta - The Ironman

Anyone think Pablo would be the ideal person to front the next "Give Blood" adverts seeing as he given enough blood this year. Has certainly made the phrase "Blood, Sweat and Tears" come to life this season!

He has just posted this on twitter:

"Hi all. I am really happy for the team last night, another great performance after the FA Cup final. Massive 3 points for the third place!!"

"I have 11 stitches in my head from the kick of the last night. Will see for Sunday but no sure."

Maybe its for the best, knowing his luck he will break a bone! What a warrior!

peterbrads said:
Anyone think Pablo would be the ideal person to front the next "Give Blood" adverts seeing as he given enough blood this year. Has certainly made the phrase "Blood, Sweat and Tears" come to life this season!

keeps wasting it though - just wonder if he remakes enough to give it away?<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
AntonDonJuan said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Has anyone got a picture of the cut?

seriously strange...................get some help.
For wanting to see how bad it was?

perhaps your 'name' didnt help.................Cheers. Zorro.

AntonDonJuan said:
article-1388079-0C1EAD5F00000578-883_634x343.jpg

Bloody hell (pun intended), no wonder he was a bit miffed off. Normal studs shouldn't leave a gash like that.

I've never seen a player bleed as much as Pablo in one season... All hail the IRONMAN!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.