Pablo Zabaleta - The Ironman

Its a poor do when a right back finishes better than any of our 4 strikers. Hats off pab!

Nasri could do with taking a few tips from Zaba... the way Nasri hid behind Dzeko for RVP's freekick makes my blood boil.

Now he's cemented his place at the club it's time for him to start getting a bit more involved with other players. If anyone has earned the right to blast underperforming team-mates it's PabZab.

I cannot speak highly enough of this amazing young man, whom we love, Pablo Zabaleta. His reaction on the posts showed that he cared. He truly is one of us. You're the best Zaba.

Causeway_Boy said:
I thought he was useless when he first arrived; but how he has proved me wrong! He gives 110% every game and you can tell that he loves the club.
Impossible!

Nigel De Jong was another player who I thought has the club in his heart,,,,,but this is the way we treat players like them and replace them with Garcia who did'nt give a f**k against dortmund.

Cityinmyheart said:
Nigel De Jong was another player who I thought has the club in his heart,,,,,but this is the way we treat players like them and replace them with Garcia who did'nt give a f**k against dortmund.
My understanding is that he diden´t want to sign a new contract, that´s his choice not the clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.