Pablo Zabaleta

harrogateblue said:
The problem with Micah is that really, imho, he is a central defender who can't concentrate for all of the game therefore he has been manufactured into a right back. He does not have the passing ability or confidence on the ball under presssure to be a consistent right back.
He needs to completely reassess his playing abiliy and learn that the game has to be concentrated fully for the whole 90 minutes.

or 97 minutes at Old Trafford!!

Got to be first choice rightback now!

Replaced only if injured, suspended or makes a complete cockup which I cant see happening!

Ive always rated him, but generally, i think hes very underrrated. Does the simple things easy and is a strong as a fucking Ox. Ooh and meant to add, can play a bit.

just watching the highlights on ESPN.

the way he volleyed that cross from Tevez's pass onto Bellamy's head was class.Richards wouldnt of bothered chasing it!!

Good header from Bellamy.I'm sure it would of gone in if Santa Cruz or Adebayor had been on the end of it though!

staffs_blue said:
just watching the highlights on ESPN.

the way he volleyed that cross from Tevez's pass onto Bellamy's head was class.Richards wouldnt of bothered chasing it!!

Good header from Bellamy.I'm sure it would of gone in if Santa Cruz or Adebayor had been on the end of it though!
That was amazing, two fantastic passes deserved a goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.