Pablo Zabaleta

It'll be a sad day for sure.
But he'll be back in some capacity in the future even if it's just a supporter.
He loves us as much as we love him.
LEGEND.

I don't like that 60/70min runs e

You are being sentimental he's not been first choice rb for 2 seasons now weather you or me think that's right or wrong the manager picks the team he thinks is right. If we bear WBA he ca
N play zabba in goal and make him captain or even turn him into the pope for all I care
Yep. Fucking win on Tuesday.

Let's us make him hear our appreciation

What a pleasure it has been having this guy at our club. Thanks for the commitment and passion zab you will be be missed by us all.

Just heard the news, so very sad but it is part of the clubs' evolution. Pablo is everything I would hope to be, first a player and more importantly a genuine human being who understood what it meant to represent our club. I am sure other clubs have theirs' but he is and always be ours.

His family has to come first, but I hope one day he can return in some capacity, as he 'gets' us as much as we 'get' him.

God Bless You PZ - we have been very lucky to see you in a Sky Blue shirt

It's sad, but not surprising news. To be honest, I'm glad they've announced it as it means he can get a proper send off on Tuesday. Just a shame that there's still something riding on the game, otherwise I imagine he'd have started as captain. Gives me hope that Toure could yet stay another season though.

A proper Blue is the only thing to say about Zabba. I'm not sure any player has 'got' the club he plays for more than him. Wish him all the best for the future but genuinely hope we can find a suitable position back at City when his playing days are over. If you're reading this Pablo, We Love You!!!

Zabaleta.jpg

I think my favourite moment was when he was on that run of getting ridiculous head injuries in pretty much every match, and he got another one and had a kind of tantrum as he was getting treated - "why does this keep happening to me?" lol.

I was unsure about him when he first arrived, quickly (well, post Hughes at least) proved me completely wrong. One of our all time greats, and should be brought back in to the family as soon as he's ready.

I was actually a bit gutted that we'd let Vedran Corluka go when he first arrived. To Hughes' credit, it wasn't a bad bit of business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.