Pablo Zabaleta

Don't tend to get too much emotional attachment to players they come and go and for most it's just a job however with Zaba and Kompany these guys really do love City. I knew he was going to leave but feel really sad right now. Pabl Zabaleta I fucking love you and thank you for being a true warrior and City legend you'll always be in our hearts forever and I wish you all the best with your future love BW.

I saw it. I also saw your comment about him never being the same after City rushed him back after a hamstring injury....
Yeah, loss of pace and stamina is standard for the hammy, joint inflammation and loss of flexibility/stability is standard for knee ligaments, rushing someone back exacerbates all of them. He's not old, he's been run into the ground and we haven't had any graduation or evolution in the position so that's not helped either.

Gutted blue through and through. I would have loved to see him get one more year as back up but I guess that would hold up the development of a young player we want the club to bring through.

Fcuking wounded me I know it's best for city but right now this hurts we won't get many players like him!!

In an era where football is a profession to most players, The Man stands out as a player who gets the passion of the fans.

Couple that with him not being the most gifted, but 100% committed to being the best player he could be, then you have the recipe for a legend.

I hardly ever get emotionally attached to players, but he epitomises what fans could ever ask for.

I salute you Zab Man. I've loved your passion; your energy; your work ethic; your skill.

Above all else, I love the fact you "got" us as a club. Yes, Vinny and Silva are similar in this regard, but they get nowhere near to you in terms of bonding with us fans.

Absolute legend. Hope you are back with us soon in some capacity.

I see that Zabaleta is now definitely leaving and his last game will be on Tuesday night. I really hope all the fans give him an amazing send off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.