Pablo Zabaletta

I love him and think he will go on to be a true City legend, thought last night he switched effortlessly to right back again and didnt give Young a sniff all night

Blumers Bloomers said:
I love him and think he will go on to be a true City legend, thought last night he switched effortlessly to right back again and didnt give Young a sniff all night

i agree and the quality that zab has is his application, endevour and total commitment to the game and his team...there were times against villa when he was defending against there fullback, great closing down, actually ran 2o yards into there half to do it and won a throw in. Micah would of still been on the half way line....do do do zaba zab leta

DonnyCityLove said:
He's slow as f*** id rather Charlie any day! Hes inexpereice,very rash and couldnt even Handle FC Twente's winger,hmmmm the reply i got when i declared Zab would be a good signing for us!

I liked Charlie and thought Spuds had nicked one of our good 'uns but I prefer Zab. I remember Charlie blocking one of the Swampmongers' shots on the line last season, the game Geo scored in, and thought he would do for us, but I think that Zab is an improvement. Total commitment, might not be the fastest full back, but no ambling back, and the challenge on Ashley Messi Young would have toppled the Eiffel Tower.

I agree that Zab is immense and everything, but I think Charlie is much better than most are giving him credit for.

Elanoo said:
I agree that Zab is immense and everything, but I think Charlie is much better than most are giving him credit for.

Think a few spurs fans might disagree

morleyswife said:
He has been fantastic - superman still player of the season though

Zabba can play in midfield but that know belongs to Vin and DJ as we need a creative guy in there with them

For me Micah will struggle to get back and rightly so as Ned has looked a natural a centre half

Sorry Micah Fans but he aint doing it for me

think micah,s last few games have got better but agree he will struggle to get back in the team

uwe rosler 28 said:
morleyswife said:
He has been fantastic - superman still player of the season though

Zabba can play in midfield but that know belongs to Vin and DJ as we need a creative guy in there with them

For me Micah will struggle to get back and rightly so as Ned has looked a natural a centre half

Sorry Micah Fans but he aint doing it for me

think micah,s last few games have got better but agree he will struggle to get back in the team

They have got better but I still can't get over the way he just jogged back against liveprool while his winger whipped one in and they scored. He didn't give a shit that he was getting his cross in. He should have busted a gut to block the cross and it wasn't the first time cos it happened against Stoke IIRC.

I don't know whether it's lazyness (surely not) or just lacking the intelligence to know that a cross neeeds to be stopped or what!? It wouldn't have happened with Zab I know that much

Prefer Zab - his passion for the team to win counts more for me than the very very marginal difference in ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.