Argies

Midfield
European

Attack
Brazziliant

How about that Mr Cook for Marketing

Lets start the rebuilding with a back line of hard as fuck no messing Argies
(Was joking about the formation) but argies are fucking nails

I kind of agree with the 'hard as fuck' bit, but it makes him sound like a bit of a reckless knob- it needs a bit of qualification. What makes Zabba a hard bastard is that he appears to be absolutely fearless. Fuck all seems to phase him and he'll throw himself into anything to pinch the ball.

I hear they keep a wheelbarrow at Carrington, to assist him in carrying around his enormous steely testicles.

I agree he's been really good and consistent too which is a relief. I do feel that he has a weakness when playing in midfield and that is his passing which sometimes lets him down especially when trying a through ball.

kompany zab and de jong, fuck me 3 top players in same role bet there is a few managers looking with envy

goat boy said:
morleyswife said:
BlueMo' said:
I've always been a sucker for a "tryer"
and i'd forgive their lack of talent
in exchange for 100% commitment
This fella is the whole package.
Inspired signing, to think he's only 23
and in his 1st season

Not to mention hard as fuck

New city Team

Defence
Argies

Midfield
European

Attack
Brazziliant

How about that Mr Cook for Marketing

Lets start the rebuilding with a back line of hard as fuck no messing Argies
(Was joking about the formation) but argies are fucking nails

I kind of agree with the 'hard as fuck' bit, but it makes him sound like a bit of a reckless knob- it needs a bit of qualification. What makes Zabba a hard bastard is that he appears to be absolutely fearless. Fuck all seems to phase him and he'll throw himself into anything to pinch the ball.

I hear they keep a wheelbarrow at Carrington, to assist him in carrying around his enormous steely testicles.

Ha Ha

He is a player who actually has the art of tackling which to some degree has been lost due to the way the game has gone

A bit like Pearce or Steve McMahon at City where a tackle and talking the ball and then the player cleanly stirrs the crowd and its a part of the game that I like - A bit like the the Christians and the Lions(but now with Singha on tap)

waduka said:
This guy has to be the signing of the season. Never seen him have a bad game, gives 100% and is a class act all over the pitch. Considering it's his first season in the premiership and at just 23 I reckon this chap will be a world beater. Anyone else agree?

He is good player, sometimes rash, a little slow, occasionaly naive positionally. But all that is outweighed by his attitude and his bollocks he could well be our right back for the next 5 years a close second to big Vin as signing of the year

I think psut you are spot on about being rash, but a classy player learns and Zaba has shown that this season. I sure have noticed it, but Zabaleta is far more selective in when to go in for the hard challenge etc now then he was at the start of the season. Every game he is improving, and he is rapidly becoming our argentinian beast.

I can't agree he is naive positionally though- perhaps when playing in midfield, but very very rarely when at RB. He got done by Young once last night, and with the form he has been in this season that is a sensational effort. He lacks a bit on speed but he has an excellent footballing brain on him. But to think he is only 23- he plays at a standard imo of someone who has had several years of premiership experience, i.e. a 28 or 29 year old.

I think he is the signing of the year to be honest for us, though overall I'm more then happy with all the signings we have made (Except for TBH and Berti). His attitude is top notch, he is as hard as they come, has plenty of passion and seems to be really enjoying playing for the club.

mcs said:
I think psut you are spot on about being rash, but a classy player learns and Zaba has shown that this season. I sure have noticed it, but Zabaleta is far more selective in when to go in for the hard challenge etc now then he was at the start of the season. Every game he is improving, and he is rapidly becoming our argentinian beast.

I can't agree he is naive positionally though- perhaps when playing in midfield, but very very rarely when at RB. He got done by Young once last night, and with the form he has been in this season that is a sensational effort. He lacks a bit on speed but he has an excellent footballing brain on him. But to think he is only 23- he plays at a standard imo of someone who has had several years of premiership experience, i.e. a 28 or 29 year old.

I think he is the signing of the year to be honest for us, though overall I'm more then happy with all the signings we have made (Except for TBH and Berti). His attitude is top notch, he is as hard as they come, has plenty of passion and seems to be really enjoying playing for the club.

I agree he definately seems to learn from his mistakes I think he is a long way ahead of richards.

Its hard to phathom the player Zab is now and the player he will be in 3-4 years...When he came in I though he was okay, decent enough...But now everytime I let out a "Woohoo" or a "Fuck Yeah!" it seems to be because Abba Zabba is flying in left and right with crunching tackles that just remove ball, man and all immediate threat while leaving the player thinking twice about the next time he ventures in to Zab's territory, this trend is I am noticing also with De Jong! Hughes has really bought quality defensive minded players in Kompany, De Jong and Zabaletta. They all look like they are destined to be world class players! The jury is still out on Bridge, he runs like hell,likes to run at players, crosses in a good ball or too, but looks kinda shit when it comes to defending, but he still needs time...

The question now is, what is going to happen to Richards?

I can't see him making it back to RB with the way Zab is playing (Unless DJ or Kompany gets injured and he is moved to midfield) and I don't see him taking Neds spot in CB... I don't think Micah will be happy playing second fiddle, which he certainly is. I would have Zab over Richards now anyday!
Maybe Richards needs to go on the Stevie Ireland summer treatment and get back in it!

P.S Ban him from the weight room!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.