Pacquiao Vs Marquez Part III

That was such a fix it was disgusting. I hope Money ends his career, over rated steroid taking hack.

didactic said:
That was such a fix it was disgusting. I hope Money ends his career, over rated steroid taking hack.

2 things

You hope he ends his career is quite a disgusting thing to say
Never proven, not over rated in the slightest. No idea what you mean by hack

BoyBlue_1985 said:
2 things

He is retiring after the fight anyway hence his career will be ended.

Well I have seen him lose 3 times to Marques and 2 other fights yet he got the win. So in my book over rated just like his best glassed chinned friend Khan.
Fighters who fudge fights are hacks win by skill and by talent not by egtting judges to award you points that you never won.

Im a boxing lover but after Mayweather destroys him I may turn my back on the sport. That was a farce and even those at the fight agree.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:

2 things

Since Money asked him to take the Olympic style testing he hasnt been the same. He is winning but the explosive knock outs are not there any more. Maybe Money was right and Pac was on PEDs but is now off them.

Marquez is thinking about retiring after that decision. Bob Arum is hoping to make the fight again in May. I wouldnt mind seeing it but the older Marquez gets the harder he will find it. Saying that I will still back him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.