Paddy Power advert with Hoddle and other former Spurs players all hard core City fans...

Not 100% sure but didn't a PP advert have screen shot quotes from BM on one of their ads a few years back re conspiracy theories?

Not 100% sure but didn't a PP advert have screen shot quotes from BM on one of their ads a few years back re conspiracy theories?
they look at all fan forums not just ours. watch fan denial on twitter for any team battered at the weekend. they pull out some corking takes from fans

There you have it gentleman!
BARM, i repeat BARM, even Paddy Power know what it’s called!
We told you years ago.
End the Barm thread now
I think not, Man-chester copperpot! Those fans are palbably fake - they wouldn't know a fuckin' barm from a bottle of Vimto! Had they mentioned the word muffin they could have persuaded me they were on the Kippax for decades.

Fair play, made me chuckle. Can of red stripe. Brilliant.
Sheringham is brilliant in this !
Can (excuse the pun) someone explain to me the significance of Red Stripe ? I've been away from Manc for 30+ years . . . I remember the Caribbean community having a particular liking for Thunderbird - some sort of Pear Cider concoction . . .and also Carlsberg SB

My mate did the advertising campaign when Red Stripe first arrived over here, he had caseloads of the stuff in his house, I helped him out a little.

Sheringham is brilliant in this !
Can (excuse the pun) someone explain to me the significance of Red Stripe ? I've been away from Manc for 30+ years . . . I remember the Caribbean community having a particular liking for Thunderbird - some sort of Pear Cider concoction . . .and also Carlsberg SB
Presume it’s to keep the red lot happy, seeing as he’s being ‘pro City’ in this? They won’t get the humour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.