Paddy Power City offer

Did the £10 special on Sergio + my £20 free bet on a 3-0.
£170 up..happy days Blues.
Everythings going our way.
Cheers

The cookie monster said:
law74 said:
Deepest Blue said:
If he does not play then the stake is refunded 'cos you can't lose if you can't win.

Not if he comes on in the 89th minute and doesnt score.

Exactly then the 4/1 bet everyone took is actually a 100/1 bet..

And paddy as played a blinder.......

Epic fail you bitter little man.

The only people who played a blinder were those of us who were quick enough and cleverer than you to get on this free money. Look on the bright side sunshine, at least your head won't hurt as much as mine tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed your day blues and good on the guys who are still going.

HUGE thanks to the op for the heads up. Txt my mates about this, pint on me when you're ready pal

<<<<<<< Note to self......

.....check Twitter/facebook/official site earlier on day before match!!

I saw that offer at half five Friday, made up for all Blues who took this bet up and won.

(kicking myself for not seeing it in time!!!)

missed on the 4-1 sergio bet but scraped my tenner back with a 3-0 correct score....not much value about so lumped the 20 quid free bet on cardiff at 15-2...........all the liverpool "fans" i know are thinking its a foregone conclusion and the start of their cup double...god i hope not

The Fat el Hombre said:
The cookie monster said:
law74 said:
Not if he comes on in the 89th minute and doesnt score.

The only people who played a blinder were those of us who were quick enough and cleverer than you to get on this free money. Look on the bright side sunshine, at least your head won't hurt as much as mine tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed your day blues and good on the guys who are still going.

HUGE thanks to the op for the heads up. Txt my mates about this, pint on me when you're ready pal
Like someone said earlier paddy is not stupid he has now got a hell of a lot of people with accounts with him,How many people will draw their £40 winnings out or just re gamble it?

Some bookmakers offer £50 in free bets when joining,so with your £40 winnings & the free £20 bet he offered £60 & the bet had to come up for that to happen,wasnt all that attractive.....If your taking the money out and never having another bet well done.

Its not an epic fail you clown,paddy has you right where he wants!

Thank you very much Mr power and Mr aguero and well done to everyone who took advantage of a great offer.The free bets with other companies do not come with such
enhanced odds for a very likely outcome.

Perfect way to create your partnership with City.

Now how many people will actually collect it? (if you can)

The cookie monster said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The cookie monster said:

Like someone said earlier paddy is not stupid he has now got a hell of a lot of people with accounts with him,How many people will draw their £40 winnings out or just re gamble it?

Some bookmakers offer £50 in free bets when joining,so with your £40 winnings & the free £20 bet he offered £60 & the bet had to come up for that to happen,wasnt all that attractive.....If your taking the money out and never having another bet well done.

I wont be collecting yet, but this now means that my lucky 15 for Cheltenham is paid for for the first three days without me having to dip into my pocket, and as I already have an account with Paddy, nothing lost and £40 gained, so all good as far as I am concerned.

The cookie monster said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The cookie monster said:

I already had an account with paddy power. After an expensive day I will be pulling ny 50 quid out as soon as I can be arsed crawlng out of bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.