Pagers can kill

I will make it easy for you , Hezbollah purchased a job lot of pagers gave them to their members not to anyone not a member of Hezbollah for the sole purpose of evading intercepts . It's really easy to understand it's no different from the British army buying encrypted mobile phones and only giving them to members of the British army .

None of this is answering the question.

I'm interested to know how you've reached the conclusion that, out of two thousand victims, no innocent lives have been directly affected by the bombings.

It's fairly straightforward. Just one source.

None of this is answering the question.

I'm interested to know how you've reached the conclusion that, out of two thousand victims, no innocent lives have been directly affected by the bombings.

It's fairly straightforward. Just one source.
How about the BBC
The attack was an unprecedented security breach for Hezbollah. The pagers had been distributed to the group’s members precisely because of concerns that its telecommunications network had been infiltrated by Israel, and that smartphones were being used to track and kill its fighters.

How about the BBC
The attack was an unprecedented security breach for Hezbollah. The pagers had been distributed to the group’s members precisely because of concerns that its telecommunications network had been infiltrated by Israel, and that smartphones were being used to track and kill its fighters.
Is this the same BBC who’s bold, front of website headline, includes 2 children amongst dead??

And neither do Hamas, Hezbollah, PIJ and the Houthis who are all attacking anyone living in Israel including their own Muslim brothers and sisters. It's already been documented by actual military experts rather than people on here that currently, the war in Gaza has seen the lowest civilian to combatant casualty ratio in history.
You're judging Israel against terrorists, rather apt

How about the BBC

None of that answers the question.

You're allowed to say you don't know the answer. We both know that's the case.

Presumably Netanyahu is hoping this attack gets the rest of the Lebanese population behind Hezbollah. Then Israel can invade the whole country.

Which part of Hezbollah bought them and gave them ONLY to their fighters do you not understand.

So if I'm stood next to a suicide bomber when they detonate, am I also a suicide bomber?

How many pagers were detonated? How many victims were there? Where were the pagers and their owners when they exploded?

Any gears started turning yet?

ffs @jazzy & @Tugay One Cup stop going round in circles.

1. Were the Pagers bought by Hezbollah for Hezbollah members/associates? - yes
2. Were those pagers rigged in someway, most likely israel, at some unknown point in procurement & production? - yes
3. Were those "2000" killed/injured all Hezbollah members/associates? - no, the vast majority would have been, but the collateral damage from 20-30g of high explosive, would also include innocent bystanders, and likely some hezbollah members kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.