Pagers can kill

That's not an answer to the question, is it?

It's either delusion or denial. Take your pick
Hezbollah are a terrorist organisation they have many thousands of trained fighters who for security use pagers to communicate. The only people Hezbollah issue pagers to are thier fighters and commanders . So yes all 2000 are terrorists who are now no longer available to attack Israel

So yes all 2000 are terrorists who are now no longer available to attack Israel

Now you're being silly.

Firstly, I'm going to need a better source on the identity of the victims than "trust me bro."

Secondly, that figure includes those without life threatening injuries. Those who harboured ill will towards Israel before and survived with minor injuries aren't exactly going to have been put off, are they?

I know people are their own propaganda these days but just put about twenty seconds of thought into what you're saying.

Now you're being silly.

Firstly, I'm going to need a better source on the identity of the victims than "trust me bro."

Secondly, that figure includes those without life threatening injuries. Those who harboured ill will towards Israel before and survived with minor injuries aren't exactly going to have been put off, are they?

I know people are their own propaganda these days but just put about twenty seconds of thought into what you're saying
Not sure what you fail to understand about Hezbollah it's organisation or it's aims . No member of Hezbollah is an innocent bystander .

More than 2000 injured and they're all Hezbollah? I guess they're using those fancy new explosives that tiptoe their way around innocents.

I wish some of you would learn what a fact is before trying to spread them.
Israel couldn't give a fuck about collateral damage & the harming of innocents

Israel couldn't give a fuck about collateral damage & the harming of innocents
And neither do Hamas, Hezbollah, PIJ and the Houthis who are all attacking anyone living in Israel including their own Muslim brothers and sisters. It's already been documented by actual military experts rather than people on here that currently, the war in Gaza has seen the lowest civilian to combatant casualty ratio in history.

Not sure what you fail to understand about Hezbollah it's organisation or it's aims . No member of Hezbollah is an innocent bystander .

I've not asked who Hezbollah are. I've asked for confirmation that the victims of the bombings are all Hezbollah.

Any chance of you providing that? Because I'm not really interested in helping you steer the conversation into the direction you're most comfortable with.

I've not asked who Hezbollah are. I've asked for confirmation that the victims of the bombings are all Hezbollah.

Any chance of you providing that? Because I'm not really interested in helping you steer the conversation into the direction you're most comfortable with.
I will make it easy for you , Hezbollah purchased a job lot of pagers gave them to their members not to anyone not a member of Hezbollah for the sole purpose of evading intercepts . It's really easy to understand it's no different from the British army buying encrypted mobile phones and only giving them to members of the British army .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.