Palace (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Good response to going behind and good win. Don’t think we can win the big 2 pots with our current defensive set up. Can’t believe we are persisting with it but what do I know?

Excellent second half performance from City where unlike the 1st half we had complete control until the late changes. Kdb will take most of the plaudits and quite rightly when you look at that sublime stike for the 1st goal. But Grealish deserves credit and he was integral to our comeback.

City fans were brilliant today singing loud and proud.

De Bruyne, Grealish, Rico and Akanji (one mistake aside) all had very good games. Bobb was impressive too.

We need to win our remaining 7 games to realistically stand a chance of making it 4 in a row. Unfortunately I don’t see this happening as we concede too many clear cut chances (usually from breakaways that expose our high line and sluggish CBs - excluding Ake and Akanji) and something seems amiss with our system to me.

But this team has proven me wrong time and time again, so can only hope that continues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.